Next open position: August 2018.
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting in the implementation, development and support of web applications and pages in the IT team (front end or back end)
- Ensuring the technical quality of our products
- Analysis, definition and editing usability
- Independent research for creative ideas and evaluation of feasibility
- Close collaboration and coordination with the management and different departments such as product management, marketing and design
- Studies or similar apprenticeship/ training in the fields development and programming desirable
- First practical experiences in the online environment an advantage
- Keen interest in the latest web topics as well as enjoying UX and UI
- Creativity, flexibility and quick thinking as well as the ability to work in an agile team
- An autonomous, purposeful and thorough work ethic
- Fluent English
- Affinity for trading cards desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Individual professional development and training opportunities
- Working in a relaxed environment with like-minded co-workers
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication right up to the management
- Fair remuneration
- Free beverages, fruit baskets and lunch
- Good public transport connection and central location
All positions offered (except the freelancer jobs) require the presence in Berlin and are possible as full-time or part time (m/f).
If you are interested in applying for a job offer please send an email with your CV and letter of motivation (preferably in English) to [email protected].